10. You keep referring to Nick Clegg as "The Cleggmeister".
9. You develop a sudden affinity with Birkenstock.
8. You think the Duckworth-Lewis method is a form of PR.
7. You think the other Iain Dale's blog is better than the real thing.
6. You think Baroness Scott is a person too.
5. The phrase "Make it Happen" brings you out in goosebumps.
4. You think that, actually, beards can be rather attractive.
3. You see nothing wrong at all in praying to the God of Rennard.
2. When you hear an MP is ill, you immediately look up his majority.
1. After a lifetime of advocating tax rises you suddenly see the virtue of tax cuts.