Sunday, September 14, 2008
The Daily Dozen: Sunday
1. Martin Bright has a superb analysis of the situation Gordon Brown finds himself in.
2. Glyn Davies on principles - or lack of them.
3. LibDem presidential aspirant Baroness Ros Scott on her busy day in Bournemouth.
4. John Redwood thinks the LibDems should be called something else.
5. Dan Hannan is smitten by Sarah Palin.
6. Jane Merrick meets a very ambitious Chris Huhne.
7. Norfolk Blogger regrets his support for Nick Clegg.
8. Yorksher Gob gets gobby about Norfolk Blogger and the LibDem blog awards.
9. Cranmer on the Last Night of the Proms.
That's it. Too tired to complete this. Bed.
PS Click HERE to listen to a very informal chat between me and LibDem Voice's Alex Foster, recorded on Saturday night in a podcast. We talk about blogs, climate change denial, why I'm not the devil and much more besides!