1. Liberal England doesn't think much fo a code of conduct for MPs.
2. SNP Tactical Voting thinks it's Game On in the Speaker's constituency.
3. Michael Meacher outlines a blueprint for parliamentary reform.
4. Tory Politico thinks bloggers should be allowed into lobby briefings.
5. Daily Referendum has pictures from the Conservative bloggers drinks do.
6. Anna Raccoon is the very model of a modern parliamentarian.
7. Mark Reckons Brown's performance on Marr was pathetic.
8. Tim Montgomerie thinks CCHQ should not mislead new candidates on their likely chances.
9. Tory Diary thinks Cameron's use of expenses was "entirely appropriate".
10. Tom Harris accepts no responsibility.
11. Fraser Nelson fisks Gordon Brown.
12. Iain Martin breathes a sigh of relief about Gordon Brown being found alive.