1. Richard Lowe welcomes the return of ideology.
2. Dan Hannan is rather impressed with "Denis Thatcher on speed".
3. Liberal Conspiracy has Caroline Lucas' plans for Parliament.
4. Nadine Dorries' happiness index is rising.
5. David Blackburn outlines his contenders for the GOP nomination.
6. Nick Robinson reckons Gordon got it wrong.
7. Con Coughlin wants women to fight on the frontline.
8. Jason Walsh thinks bust is better.
9. Cicero's Songs doesn't think Estonia will be joining the Euro.
10. Paul Flynn is enjoying the "tyranny of transparency".
11. Dizzy has a question for lefties on the NHS.
12. John Redwood has a few good quotes from the Europhiles.