Saturday, November 06, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Saturday
1. Tory Radio has a right old go at East Coast Trains.
2. Tim Worstall is a right posh git.
3. Questing Vole on why Phil Woolas is longer entitled to be called Mr.
4. Independence Home on the Cabbie who's not allowed to be proud to be British.
5. Biased BBC on Israeli journo wars.
6. Charles Crawford on why Peggy Noonan is repenting.
7. Revolts.co.uk is back.
8. Jerry Hayes on how Edwina Currie had Phil Woolas by the balls. Literally.
9. Michael Heaver on what Nigel Farage must do now.
10. Rachel Marsden on why businesspeople make such bad politicians.
11. Nick Thornsby was at the Woolas verdict.
12. David Blackburn in Ed Balls talks sense shocker.