1. Cranmer reports on the USA's advice to Belguim.
2. Ellee Seymour wants to know who the "sex pest" is.
3. Alex Singleton has a lot of respect for the Swiss.
4. Norman Tebbit thinks John Major is getting his own back.
5. Evan Price airs his thoughts on kettling.
6. Fraser Nelson wants us to learn from Sweden.
7. Brian Landers looks at where the crunch will hit.
8. Political Scrapbook tip Rory Stewart for the next series of Strictly.
9. Matt Wardman thinks Mehdi Hasan can be a tit sometimes.
10. Mark Pack reviews 22 Days in May by David Laws.
11. Walaa Idris wonders how the Lib Dems will vote.
12. Adam Boulton reckons George Osborne is turning into Lawson.