1. Benedict Brogan thanks John Major for saving us from Ireland's fate.
2. Jonathan Jones thinks we need to take another look at the minimum wage.
3. Cranmer isn't pleased with Conservative Home.
4. Mark Wallace believes that paying ransoms is wrong.
5. Mat Smith on why Nick Clegg hasn't betrayed Lib Dems.
6. Nick Pearce offers an alternative account to David Laws.
7. Paul Waugh points out the faux pas of Eric Joyce.
8. Guido watches the Labour Students line up for Oldham selection.
9. Iain Martin warns Gove that he better be prepared for a fight.
10. John Redwood reckons even the Bank of England gets things wrong.
11. Jules Peck welcomes Cameron's Happiness Index.
12. Burning our Money has brilliant blog on spending, and a video too...