1. Biteback has extracts from Gordon Brown's new biography.
2. Paul Waugh reports that Ed M is to address the PLP tonight.
3. Dizzy approves of "Euro-wanking". Ahem.
4. Mark Wallace thinks this is a perfect time for Northern Ireland.
5. Paul Flynn is less than impressed with Flybe.
6. Nick Pearce has 7 test for Ed Miliband.
7. James Corum wants more Reagan from the Republicans.
8. Walaa Idris defends Tom Harris.
9. Gerry Hassan wonders what a Scotland without Thatcher would look like.
10. Steve Baker explains why we need Big Brother Watch.
11. Ministry of Truth believes it is time to scrap Religious Education.
12. Daniel Hannan wants an apology from the guilty men.