1. Matthew Sinclair on why we shouldn't be bailing out Ireland.
2. I am not sure if Philip Davies will be drinking Twinings anymore.
3. Boris Backer is being a bit cynical.
4. Guido has some welcome news from the PCC.
5. Lightwater takes a look at the next disasters in Europe.
6. James Delingpole isn't very influential on policy making.
7. EU Referendum agrees with Cranmer, not Benedict.
8. Richard Drax warns us not to meddle with out Constitution.
9. Nanny Knows Best awards Tower Hamlets Homes.
10. Nick Robinson reports that Cameron is in some hot water.
11. Labour Uncut won't get what they want.
12. Stuart Weir thinks it is time to tackle party funding.