1. Matthew Elliott looks at how AV affected the US elections.
2. Guy the Mac reluctantly supports higher tuition fees.
3. Daniel Hannan wishes the BBC would read the Telegraph.
4. Peter Watt even thinks Labour is wrong on housing benefit.
5. Shane Richmond reports that the Germans are standing up to Google.
6. Ellee Seymour commends Rosie Wilson's bravery.
7. Patrick Bury questions whether our nuclear co-operation with France is illegal.
8. If Dylan Jones Evans was in charge of the economy...
9. Man in a Shed thinks universities need to get more effective.
10. Douglas Carswell has once again been proven right.
11. Walaa Idris stands strong against those who ridicule her.
12. Working Class Tory points out at least one things the Lib Dems can be happy about.