1. Cranmer wonders what Stephen Timms will think about prisoner votes.
2. Dizzy isn't going to lose any sleep over the VAT rise.
3. Jon Craig could get a cab to Watford for £80.
4. Witterings from Witney has just one question for David Cameron.
5. James Cleverly thinks Michael Gove is wrong on the BNP.
6. Sunda Katwala has discovered that Cameron's speechwriter has turned his back.
7. Tim Montgomerie reports Iain Dale and Dan Hannan have backtracked.
8. Working Class Tory laments the loss of freedom.
9. Damian Thompson actually understands what the Tea Party is all about.
10. Harry's Place won't be attending Russell Tribunal's anti semitic event.
11. Direct Democracy reckons a referendum on Sharia is a good idea.
12. Yorkshire Independence? You couldn't make it up.