1. Guido exposes Ed Byrne's lies.
2. Left Foot Forward thinks trouble lies ahead for the ECR.
3. Dan Hannan defends freedom of speech.
4. Katharine Birbalsingh welcomes Michael Gove's reforms.
5. Better Off Out welcomes a new member, the Daily Express.
6. Stumbling and Mumbling thinks Howard Flight was right.
7. Lightwater has some advice for banking regulators.
8. Jonathan Todd on Tim Farron.
9. Dylan Jones Evans is back from Dublin.
10. Walaa Idris agrees with Lord Ashcroft.
11. Chris Hawes says that violent protest doesn't make sense.
12. Political Betting reckons Con Home may be getting too excited.