Thursday, September 17, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Thursday
1. Your Mandate list the Top 7 Unguarded Moments of politicians.
2. Tory Rascal has a sneek preview of Labour's conference agenda.
3. Our Kingdom diagnoses what's wrong with the LibDems.
4. Red Rag analyses the travails of Baroness Scotland.
5. Nigel Evans MP on how to breathe new life into farming.
6. Paul Linford on the lost albums of Paddy Mac.
7. Paul Waugh on Ed Miliband's sibling loyalty.
8. A LibDem Voice writer supports an English Parliament.
9. Charlotte Gore on Nick Clegg's move towards the Tories.
10. Simon Fletcher says 'move along now, nothing to see here'.
11. Norfolk Blogger loves Iain D...
12. PoliticalBetting.com on the woes of the Irish No Campaign.