1. Tory Rascal fancies some beer and sandwiches.
2. O'Conall Street thinks Gerry A**ms has had a Ratner moment.
3. Tom Harris (mis)interprets David Cameron's speech. And it's v funny.
4. Byrne Baby Byrne analyses a cunning stunt.
5. Lobbydog has evidence that John Bercow was campaigning for the Speakership back in 2006.
6. Laurie Penny on the rumours that Gordon Brown suffers from depression.
7. Douglas Carswell on what lobbyists think of party conferences.
8. Max Atkinson on the annual conference for speechwriters.
9. Liberal England has the shortest ever entry to the Daley Dozen: three words.
10. Hattie Garlick on the Top Ten Political Hecklers.
11. Guido Fawkes issues a challenge to the parliamentary lobby.
12. Mark Hanson on a Tory reachout to the Manchester Bloggeratti. Interesting that we find this out via a Labour supporting blog!