1. Tory Bear accuses a Labour MP of ... well, read it and see.
2. Alastair Campbell admits he is crap.
3. Martin Bright on the bonfire of the quangos.
4. Three Thousand Versts on a defection to NI Conservatives Use Force First, or whatever they're called nowadays :).
5. Lynne Featherstone wants to save election night.
6. Donal Blaney thinks Harriet Harman deserves an airbrushing of her own.
7. EU Referendum is not impressed by the re-emergence of Declan Ganley.
8. In an announcement that will shock the political world, Tom Harris reveals that he thinks Alan Johnson is "a good bloke".
9. Trixy wants Children's minister Baroness Morgan to just answer the effing question.
10. Amol Rajan reckons Dennis Skinner is absurd.
11. Devil's Kitchen has evidence that Gordon Brown is a lovely chap.
12. LibDem Voice defends Brian Coleman!