1. Burning our Money asks where has all the money gone?
2. Liberal Conspiracy asks what British political parties can learn from Obama.
3. Luke Akehurst asks why Tory candidates are "dropping like flies".
4. Dizzy on Mandelson's grab for the internet.
5. Danny Finkelstein explains the Knotches on his Dixville. Or something like that.
6. AmericaInTheWorld.com launches.
7. All politics is local says Phil Chamberlain.
8. Ben Duckworth plays top Trumps with Donald.
9. Dan Hannan explains why politicians should blog regularly.
10. Paul Waugh thinks Mandy may have given a hostage to fortune.
11. Hopi Sen recommends some congressional races to watch for tonight.
12. Donal Blaney takes the Daily Politico questionnaire.