Saturday, February 02, 2008

Where Have All Your Links Gone?

To that who have emailed me wondering where all my links have gone, I am building a brand new links page. A temporary version will soon be available, but please bear with me.

I am trying to load the entire 1,200 strong list political blogs from the 2007 Blogging Guide, but it's quite a task. I have got to F so far.

In fact, I will ask Cassilis to post a link to the page, which is work in progress. In the meantime you view it HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I make one suggestion on the design.

"Biog" looks terribly like "Blog" and may cause a bit of confusion.

The best suggestions I can think of that are short enough but more distinctive are "Bio" or "Who?" - and people will have some fun with "Who?".

Perhaps others can suggest ideas, or tell me I am talking rubbish.

Anoneumouse said...

"I have got to F so far."

Perdix!

Is that a euphemism

.

Iain Dale said...

The directory is now accessible via the 'Links' tab in the navigation bar at the top.

IanPJ said...

Iain,

Very much like the look and feel of the new blog. It comes across as very professional, and more business like.

As an aside, the PJC Journal is a Libertarian Party blog, not a Tory one as you have in your links.

many thanks