Saturday, January 13, 2007

So Mr Cameron, What Would you Like to Tell us This Morning?

Just heard that David Cameron will be interviewed on the Worricker programme at 10am tomorrow morning. I'm on for the whole programme, ostensibly to review the papers and chip in the odd facetious perceptive comment, so no doubt I will get a chance to ask him a question or two. Gulp.

On an entirely different theme, should you wish to see my match report of the West Ham v Fulham game you can do so HERE. It contains a very bad word which I don't allow on this blog. But as it concerns Graham Poll I hope you will forgive me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I hope Graham Poll fogives you too.

Anonymous said...

See if you can do a better job than Andrew Marr and GB. Lets start with "Given that the pace of defections to UKIP are increasing, do you now think that your policy on Europe is a complete farce, or does the evidence of your incompetence completely pass you by?"

Anonymous said...

How about something simple which might resonate with a few tory voters.
Well done, good first year and thanks for helping the rest of us aim to make people feel good about voting tory again.
Controversial I know to imagine that apart from the minority "I am off to UKIP unless I get my way" crowd, there are many tories who like their party, support their leader and are in it for the long haul. They want to fight the Labour party rather than each other at the next GE.
In other words the silent majority who don't seem to ever get mentioned!

Anonymous said...

Having read the report in todays papers, I can understand your feelings about Mr Poll.

But as they say, to forgive is devine.

nd I think West Ham will survive. Just.

Anonymous said...

"to forgive is devine"

But Iain has had such awful treatment at the Polls!

Returning to Marr, his Cameron interview matched the previous Blair one Brown one in its blood-curdling snivvilingness and he is fast turning into the ghost of Jimmy Young.