Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Five Things

I've been tagged me with the five things meme, which should be things you probably don't know about me, and probably didn't want to know :-)...

1. I have horrible feet
2. I used to be a nurse ... and a teacher
3. At the age of 15 I was a member of the Liberal Party... for six months
4. If I had been a girl, my mother intended to call me Emma .... Emma Dale.... Hmmm. Lucky escape, eh?
5. In 1976, on a school visit to Moscow I actually **** my pants in the Kremlin. Long story. I got food poisoning for six months afterwards - we called it Brehznev's revenge.

I now inflict this on tag Norfolk Blogger, Dizzy, Prague Tory, Kerron Cross and Blamerbell.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats just disgusting. Im talking about point 3 of course ;o)

Anonymous said...

At the age of 15 I was a member of the Liberal Party...

I joined CND when I was about that age. God knows why.I think your admission is , if anything more shameful though.

Praguetory said...

Cheers for the tag. Four was a startling admission. My last point was on the Kremlin too.

Anonymous said...

I can see how No 3 ties in with No 5. Is why you left the Liberal Party.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Far too much information! Happy New Year!

Philipa said...

Eew!
Happy New year.

Anonymous said...

Given the hardline rulers of the time I expect you weren't the only one who **** himself in the Kremlin in the mid-70s.

Anonymous said...

"At the age of 15 I was a member of the Liberal Party"

decontamination takes longer than with Polonium.

No wonder David Steel was more afraid of the Young Liberals than of Lord Owen of Split - after all he only got into bed with the latter!

Anonymous said...

Guarded thanks for this first introduction to chain blogging.

I have feet issues too. What a joyous coincidence...

http://blamerbellbriefs.blogspot.com/2007/01/five-things.html

Anonymous said...

My sister hated her name as a child, as it is very uncommon in the UK. However their second choice was Emma, so she shouldbe pleased!

Anonymous said...

On a School trip to St Petersberg my friend puked in Winter Palace but I never though I would have cause to mention it here

Anonymous said...

Given points 1 and 2, shouldn't you be supporting Gordon Broon ?

Philipa said...

On my first school trip to France men kept stroking my hair, it was very wierd.

Anonymous said...

A nurse AND a teacher? No one can ever say you're a man who's afraid of hard work and challenging tasks!