Saturday, January 07, 2006

Oh What Fun it is to See, West Ham Win Away...

Oh, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

Calm down, dear. So, LibDem leader resigns and West Ham win away, 2-1 at Norwich. It doesn't get much better than that. I had intended to go but I left it too late to get a ticket. Today reminds me of the day I went to see West Ham away at Fulham and Di Canio scored a last minute penalty only a few minutes after I had received a text message telling me that Estelle Morris had resigned. Oh happy memories. Now, to the tune of WHO ARE YA, altogether now, ZAMORA! ZAMORA!

3 comments:

Andy DM said...

See everything has a silver lining, if you'd got elected you wouldn't have been able to publicly gloat about a Norwich defeat.

Iain Dale said...

Actually Andy, you're wrong. West ham knocked Norwich out of the cup last year and if you look back in my archives you will see I was pretty jubilant. Maybe that was where I went wrong...!

Admin said...

Somehow I could not really savour the victory properly until Spurs got knocked out the next day.