Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Name That LibDem!

Think you can recognise LibDem politicians? CLICK HERE to take the quiz... That is, if you can be arsed. And for those of you who can't sleep at night for wondering why Menzies is pronounced Mingis the riddle is solved. CLICK HERE.

And I wonder if Ming Campbell has registered THIS in the Register of Members Interests?!

Tip for Mark Oaten - Never appear on TV with Lembit Oaten by your side or patting you on the back. It frightens the kiddies. Just trying to help. My friends in The Westminster Village have spent the day working out anagrams of Mark Oaten. Hold tight. Mark Oaten = Mean Rat, OK? or Rat On Make. Mark Oaten MP = Tampon Maker or Am top-rank, me. And, astonishingly: Mark Oaten, Lib Dem Leader? = I'm Balder, not a mere Dalek. So that's that sorted then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re why Menzies is pronounced Ming - sorry I asked!! How tedious.

HowRidiculous said...

Lembit Oaten?! Is there something we should be told?

Iain Dale said...

How ridiculous, you win the first prize for proofreading. I could re-edit, but I won't!