1. Lord Norton explains why he likes Portcullis House.
2. Quaequam on the BBC, Jo Swinson and a stone wall.
3. GQ Daily has a report from a certain Iain Dale on his encounter with James Purnell last night.
4. Danny Finkelstein rejects any suggestion of a McBride comeback.
5. Lobbydog reports from the PM's news conference.
6. Douglas Carswell asks if the Daily Mirror practices journalism.
7. Shane Greer accuses Lord Malloch Brown of cowardice.
8. Conservative History blog on Norman Tebbit's game old birds.
9. Paul Waugh on the Labour MP who seems to have lost a sense of humour.
10. ConHome on new low for Labour.
11. Malc in the Burgh wants your support.
12. Cath Elliott in Norwich North receives a BNP leaflet.