1. Kerron Cross is offering his translation services to retiring MPs.
2. Party Political Animal wonders whether Tesco is trousering the VAT cut.
3. Right Student has a list of Iranian Twitterers.
4. Paul Richards on LabourList writes a memo to the new Press supremo at Number 10.
5. Keith Marsden on how Gordon Brown helped cause the financial crisis.
6. Mark Reckons has a Blair/Brown counterfactual.
7. Conservative History Blog on a meeting on why Winston Churchill lost Dundee in 1922.
8. FT Westminster Blog asks: can anyone stop Bercow?
9. Nick Assinder reports on a press gallery lunch with Eric Pickles.
10. Nick Bryant on Peter Costello, the best PM Australian never had.
11. Labour Blogger Mars Hill declares for Sir Patrick Cormack.
12. FleetStreetBlues thinks the Times was right to expose Night Jack.