1. Anthony Barnett is far from impressed by David Miliband.
2. Martin Rosenbaum on how a referendum on PR could work.
3. The Campaign for an English Parliament on a piece of constitutional reform Gordon Brown is against.
4. Right Not Racist goes all Mrs Merton and says let's all have a heated debate.
5. Matt Wardman examines the blogosphere and the Iranian election.
6. A Very Public Sociologist muses about the value of political twittering.
7. John Prescott attacks, well, just about everyone in New Labour.
8. GQ Daily on who is attending the conference I am at.
9. Sadie offers Joey Jones a back, sack and crack wax.
10. Cranmer asks if Nick Griffin is worse than Gerry Adams.
11. Donal Blaney offers to teach Bob Crow a lesson.
12. Paul Waugh on Chris Bryant's high heels.