Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Calling A Level Politics Teachers

I'm hoping someone out there can help me with this. Back in the second half of 2008 I spoke at a conference of A Level politics teachers at the British Library on Euston Road. Unfortunately, I can't remember the organisation which put it on - I think it was some kind of Association of Politics Teachers. The name Jim Iley comes to mind, but I might have invented that.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Is there an organsation which brings A Level politics teachers together, and if so how can I get in touch with them?

I thank you.

5 comments:

Julian Parker said...

http://www.tutor2u.net/blog/index.php/site/comments/diane-abbott-to-speak-at-politics-teacher-conference-3-july-2008/#extended

Think this is what you're after.

Kitcat said...

Association for Citizenship Teaching? It's at www.teachingcitizenship.org.uk

Brian said...

Here's a link to the Political Studies Association

Giles Marshall said...

Definitely tutor2u.com - I remember the conference in question. Jim Riley is the site's organiser.

Giles Marshall said...

Definitely tutor2u.com. I remember the conference well, and you're thinking of Jim Riley, the site's founder.