1. Jonathan Isaby on the pros and cons of local candidates.
2. Anna Raccoon on blogging the limelight.
3. Revolts.co.uk thinks the Government will win Tuesday's vote on AV.
4. Alastair Campbell explains his emotional interview on Andrew Marr.
5. ConHome examines the Ladbrokes prediction of a Tory majority of 33.
6. John Rentoul accuses Fraser Nelson of being the Tory Party's Sarah Palin.
And as a Sunday night Brucie Bonus, read THIS brilliant post by Dizzy, who has dialled N for Vendetta. He accuses the Daily Telegraph of having it in for Nadine Dorries.