1. Tory Radio and tinkered Tweets.
2. The Sauce has evidence of Labour leaflets with the date 6 May on. What can it mean?
3. PoliticalBetting refines its seat prediction.
4. Oxford Spring on why he votes for the Conservatives.
5. Party Lines reviews Michael Cockerell's Great Offices of State programme.
6. LibDem Voice reveals how its readers rate LibDem frontbenchers.
7. Martin Bright wonders if the barking made Jenny Tonge is sorry.
8. Danny Finkelstein engages with Fraser Nelson.
9. Wrinkled Weasel gets a sense of BNP deja vu.
10. Prodicus on the dreams of Nicholas Clegg aged 5 and three quarters.
11. Victoria Ayling writes about her campaign against Austin Mitchell.
12. The Conservative Blog on why Britain needs its own Tea Party Movement.