1. Capitalists@Work thinks it is Mandelson who is the bully.
2. LibDem blogger Mark Reckons rushes to the defence of Andy Coulson.
3. Letters From a Tory discovers a strange disappearing act on the BIS website.
4. And Another Thing on the stages of Gordon Brown's bullying.
5. Liam Murray says it's not the anger that matters.
6. Tory Politico on 7 Tweeting sins for Mps and PPCs.
7. Party Lines interviews Sir Patrick Cormack about his imminent retirement.
8. Puffbox thinks the Labour Space relaunch is a waste of time.
9. Coffee House speculates on what a Tory-LibDem coalition would look like.
10. Tom Harris lists his Top 10 Twitter Tips.
11. Danny Finkelstein on Gordon Brown, bullying and him.
12. Norman Tebbit on why Heseltine is wrong.
And a couple of extras
13. SNP Tactical Voting on Labour patronage and SNP unity.
14. Biteback Publishing announces Paul Flynn's autobiography.
15. Dick Puddlecote on how Labour kill businesses.