Sunday, February 28, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Sunday
1. Max Atkinson says it is time the Tories learnt from Mrs T.
2. Graeme Archer on the politics of 'Only Connect'.
3. Spiderplant says politicians aren't all bad, you know.
4. Taking Liberties reminds me of some predictions I made in 2003.
5. Political Promise thinks Nigel Farage is a non politician.
6. Stephen Tall reviews Peters Watt's INSIDE OUT.
7. Tracey Crouch puts on her PPC wellies. Good job she wasn't in Brighton.
8. Paul Waugh on how Cameron reacts in a crisis.
9. Tim Worstall on what's wrong with Nick Clegg.
10. Luke Akehurst tells a fellow Labour blogger to zip it.
11. LibDem Voice on the wonders of Victorian contraception.
12. Ideas of Civilisation says it's impossible to predict the election result.