1. Shane Greer on Labour's latest sign of desperation.
2. Rene Kinzett on why AV should be rejected.
3. Tory Radio asks: when did charities stop being charities?
4. A Lanson Boy asks why we should believe Brown is sincere on AV.
5. Dave's Part on bent coppers who happen to be black.
6. Peter Kenyon spoltlights Labour's selection contest in Leyton & Wanstead.
7. A Very British Dude asks if blogging really matters.
8. Liam Murray is confused.
9. Michael Crick says David Cameron has AV to thank.
10. Danny Finkelstein discovers an App that allows you to stalk your MP. Dizzy is unimpressed.
11. Cicero's Songs on a U Turn in Ukraine.
12. Kerry McCarthy on more dodgy statistics from the very same LibDems who criticise Chris Grayling.