Wednesday, February 24, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Wednesday
1. Olly's Onions has news of an alternative election slogan for Labour.
2. Jeff Peel speculates about Lady Hermon's intentions.
3. Haveron On discusses the choice of a fairer Britain or the forces of hell.
4. Rory Stewart has a new blog. And it's very good indeed.
5. Blue Idea on the dishonesty of Watford LibDems.
6. Crossfire on his new invention called Boggle.
7. Freedom Central wonders what Question Time has got against the LibDems.
8. Guido on how Eric Pickles got Unite banned from the Commons.
9. Luke Akehurst says it is all about the marginals.
10. Party Lines interviews Sunder Katwala.
11. Dizzy on a new anti Labour website.
12. Capitalists@Work on why the IMF is wrong.
And as an extra special treat, if you'd like to listen to this week's House of Comments podcast, click HERE. It's a weekly podcast hosted by Mark Thompson of the Mark Reckons blog, and Stuart Sharpe. Guests this week were Tracey Cheetham from the View from the Public Gallery blog and myself. We cover bullying, Sir Nicholas Winterton and whether bloggers should have lobby passes.