1. Plato Says enjoys a Bird & Fortune trip down memory lane.
2. Malc in the Burgh is caught in four minds.
3. Mark Reckons wonders how diverse opinion really is in the Conservative Party.
4. Graeme Archer doesn't like hijab gates, whatever they are.
5. Mandate blog on the health challenges facing David Cameron.
6. Tory Radio says Labour has history an animal insults.
7. Gareth Young on Scottish votes for English laws.
8. Max Atkinson on Gordon Brown's dirty dozen.
9. Charles Crawford on the art of political discourse.
10. Visit Nasty LibDems. You know you want to.
11. Donal Blaney is suspicious about Argentinian manoevrings.
12. Guido Fawkes catches Kevin Maguire out.