Thursday, December 03, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Thursday
1. LibDem Voice supports David Cameron shocker.
2. Working Class Tory continues his class war and reveals the privately educated Labour MPs.
3. A Lanson Boy thinks John Hirst, rather than UKIP, is more likely to get us out of the EU.
4. Paul Halsall on why Britain must act to stop Ugandan homophobic death laws.
5. James Forsyth on the case for an election on March 25th.
6. Nadine Dorries is not impressed by the ladette behaviour of Mrs Bercow.
7. Richard Willis reveals a defection to the Conservatives in Mansfield.
8. Gaby Hinsliff on why Delia is always right.
9. Douglas Carswell explains the motives behind his Private Member's Bill.
10. Jill Kirby explains how poverty has grown under Labour.
11. ThinkTankCentral profiles Reform.
12. Philip Booth on Phillip Blond.