Monday, November 30, 2009
The Daley (Half) Dozen: Monday
1. Dizzy has a nightamre experience in the Blackwall Tunnel. And that's not a euphemism.
2. Tory Bear takes the new chair of Young Labour to task HERE, HERE and HERE.
3. And Rene Levanchy wonders who leaked the information to Tory Bear. Hmmm. If only he knew.
4. Iain Martin thinks Michael Gove is in the dog house. For now.
5. Jon Craig counted more soldiers than MPs in the Commons for Brown's Afghan statement.
6. Iain Martin (yes, him again) on the problem with Phillip Blond.