Monday, November 09, 2009
(Return of the) The Daley Dozen: Monday
1. Tory Rascal interview LibDem blogger Mark Reckons.
2. Charlotte Gore explains why she changed her mind over Brown's letter.
3. Nadine Dorries bemoans the departure of another Labour MP.
4. Shane Greer is soliciting Labour Party members ... by offering pizza. Don't think Kerry McCarthy will be replying, though.
5. Tom Harris on why taxing the rich is a bad thing.
6. Grimmer Up North becomes the latest Labour blogger to quit blogging.
7. Alastair Campbell says Labour must quit thinking like losers.
8. Ellee Seymour wonders if the Conservatives could possibly win back Cambridge.
9. Tory Bear on how Labour's Twitter Czar confirmed David Cameron's assertion that too many tweets...
10. Paul Waugh's advice to Gordon: When in a hole...
11. John Redwood on the Berlin Wall and capitalism.
12. Ben Brogan uttters the immortal words: "Prime Minister Harman". Be afraid.