Tuesday, November 24, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. Bob Piper praises George Osborne's recycling proposals.
2. Donal Blaney pays tribute to Christina Schmid.
3. Burning our Money on Climategate.
4. Jon Craig uncovers a coverup over the Damian Green arrest.
5. Mike Smithson teaches James Macintyre a polling lesson.
6. Tom Harris doesn't fancy a Thursday evening PMQs. Lazy bugger.
7. Dizzy says Harriet Harman features in Fiesta Magazine. Or there again...
8. Alastair Campbell is a tad annoyed with the BBC lack of coverage of the party leaders' CBI speeches.
9. Ellee Seymour rails against the term Suffolk Swedes.
10. Hold the front page. Kerry McCarthy says something nice about me.
11. Shane Greer wants to go on a date with Jan Moir. And he's only recently married...
12. Douglas Carswell is disappointed by the Wright Committee proposals.