Thursday, November 12, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Thursday
1. Dungeekin' wants to give Gordon Brown a break.
2. The Orange Party on postal votes in Glasgow North East.
3. Lobbydog on an eternal trial.
4. Paul Waugh on how Jack Straw has waved the white flag on gay hatred.
5. Letters From a Tory writes to Harriet Harman on equality.
6. Guido thinks he killed the lobby star.
7. Jack of Kent on the reverse burden of proof in libel.
8. Fleet Street Blues on the 24 hour Westminster news cycle.
9. Liam Murray on Sting and Simon Cowell.
10. Lord Toby Harris on why LibDems want to murder their partners. Sort of.
11. Tom Harris reveals why he would have voted against the government if he could have been arsed.
12. Fraser Nelson explains some of the Spectator Parliamentary Awards, and why he gave one to Harriet Harman.