Wednesday, November 18, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Wednesday
1. Mark D'Arcy looks at some historical parallels from the Queen's Speech.
2. Paul Waugh on the real Queen's Speech.
3. Cicero's Songs says Parliament must exert more control over government.
4. Ellee Seymour asks if you want to be Tory candidate in Cambridge.
5. John Redwood on the strangulation of written PQs.
6. PoliticalBetting.com asks who suffers if there is a Green Party surge.
7. SNP Tactical Voting wonders whether blogging has had its day.
8. Duncan's Economic Blog has a fascinating 'what if' there were two elections.
9. Michael Meacher says there was something missing from the Queen's Speech.
10. Luke Akehurst calls Compass a bunch of disloyal c****. Nearly.
11. Danny Finkelstein bemoans Archie Norman's move to ITV.
12. UKIP blogger Michael Heaver wonders if UKIP should stand against Euro-sceptic candidates.