Sunday, November 29, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Sunday
1. People's Republic of Mortimer thinks the Iraq Inquiry is toothless.
2. Ellee Seymour on how the NHS should clean up its act.
3. Matthew Sinclair says the Conservatives can't avoid the big issues on climate change.
4. Graeme Reid asks if Spelthorne is jinxed.
5. Rumours of Tom Harris's defection have been greatly exaggerated.
6. Letters From a Tory on how Climategate is going legal.
7. Tim Worstall on why Socialists are idiots.
8. Paul Waugh on the Goldsmith memo to Blair in the Mail on Sunday.
9. Tim Montgomerie on double barrelled names.
10. Raedwald on why the Scottish Tories should split.
11. SNP Tactical Voting on the SNP's 'Damian McBride moment'.
12. Your Freedom & Ours examines rthe EU's 10 Year Plan.
And as a special bonus, read the PJC Journal for news of the election of Chris Mounsey aka Devil's Kitchen, as the new leader of the Libertarian Party UK.