Sunday, November 22, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Sunday
1.Iain Martin thinks Mandelson is on manoeuvres.
2. Aye We Can previews Labour's next Party Political Broadcast.
3. Paul Walter cautions anyone thinking of moving from Blogger to Wordpress.
4. UK Polling Report attempts to explain the Ipsos MORI poll.
5. Kerry McCarthy is ill (bless) and starstruck.
6. Joshua Chambers reckons we're at the end of polar ideology. Whatever that means.
7. PoliticalBetting.com on what Nick Clegg would do if he's well hung.
8. UKIP's Michael Heaver would like to be well hung.
9. Douglas Carswell on how to cut public spending.
10. Alastair Campbell on those Remembrance photos.
11. Cranmer on Rumpy Pumpy's plans for Euro taxes.
12. John Redwood on what eurosceptics should do now.