Tuesday, November 10, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. Liam Murray remembers why Alastair Campbell did what he did.
2. Mark Bathgate on Gordon Brown's two elementary mistakes.
3. Andrew Bolt on why the IPCC has beaten a retreat in India.
4. Tory Bear tries to prick Chuka Umunna's bubble.
5. Paul Waugh on a John Major comeback.
6. Luke Akehurst pleads with Gordon Brown to wait for 6 May.
7. Ellee Seymour is outraged at government ignorance over hospital infections.
8. Guido on communism, circulation, The Speccie and The Staggers.
9. Craig Murray on the Gordon Brown letter.
10. ConservativeHome on the change of heart by South West Norfolk Conservatives.
11. Max Atkinson recalls John Nott's famous walkout.
12. Welsh Ramblings on the farce of Aneurin Glydwyr.