1. Cicero's Songs reckons there's a bit of a war going on between Tory & LibDem bloggers.
2. Adrian Monck is unimpressed by Derek Draper's rehabilitation.
3. Labour MP Paul Flynn says today's nuclear announcement is the worst government decision since the invasion of Iraq.
4. Norfolk Blogger on Britain's appalling record as a surveillance society.
5. Donal Blaney has a word for people who back Democrats. Actually, it's a picture. But it's a word he could equally apply to Christopher Beazley MEP.
6. Westminster Wisdom says why Tories should agree with arts subsidies.
7. Shane Greer on finger lickin' battery chickens.
8. Should Ellee Seymour do her own housework?
9. Conor Ryan defends education league tables.
10. Bill Clinton wants to meet David Cameron, says Richard Spring MP.
11. Pickled Politics on what the young Bhutto should do now.
12. Nadine things Patricia Hewitt should be comforted by Jack Straw. He's certainly well practised.