1. The Taxpayers' Alliance slates council charges which it reckons are taxes.
2. Ken Livingstone is a flawed political genius according to Paul Linford.
3. Tory Radio has a great quote from a Labour MP on Nick Clegg.
4. Tim Worstall implores the blogosphere to come to the aid of a British blogger in need.
5. Rupert Read says fossil fuel industries must pay to deal with theor waste.
6. Robert Winnett on how Brown misled us on duty free allowances. Not once but twice.
7. Peter Diapre on Boulton & Co on why Harriet Harman isn't a fan of James Purnell.
8. Shane Greer notices that Nick Clegg appears to have adopted the Patients Passport.
9. Red Box thinks Jacqui Smith might be displeased with the impossibly pompous Keith Vaz.
10. Stephen Tall on voting fraud. Hmmm, we might return to this tomorrow, Mr Tall.
11. Donal Blaney wants to ditch Michael Martin. Don't we all.
12.Mike Rouse wants to ban Facebook requests. Hear, hear!