1. Cassilis on Peter Hain's arse. Well, at least that's what I think he said.
2. Ellee Seymour asks if men are discriminated against, and if bears **** in the woods.
3. Tory Radio has William Hague's speech in the EU debate on Monday.
4. Dr Crippen does some post Guido on Newsnight analysis on journalist bloggers.
5. LabourHome is worried about the party;s £20 million of loans which are having to be rescheduled.
7. Ben Brogan on why Polly Toynbee has turned on Gordon Brown.
8. Ministry of Truth wants the head of the Electoral Commission. Sam Younger is said to be in hiding.
9. Adrian Monck reckons there are four types of blogger. Which one are you? Or am I?!
10. Donal Blaney on how a xenophobic LibDem councillor wants to ban French tourists for Canterbury.
11. James Macintyre hits back on George Galloway on Open House.
12. Taking Liberties explains how to get round the smoking ban.