1. Lynne Featherstone invites Brian Paddick to her gorgeous home.
2. Esther McVey introduces Liverpool's year as European City of Culture. Calm dow, calm down.
3. Ben Brogan says 'praise be' to plain speaking Malcolm Wicks and two Goats.
4. Toby Harndon is unimpressed by Giuliani's campaign. He isn't alone.
5. Guido reckons the bruvvers are deserting Hain.
6. ConHome on the Tory Party's undemocratic MEP selections.
7. Nadine is not a typical woman driver. No way. Never let it be said.
8. Westmonster calls Gordon Brown an "organ harvester".
9. PoliticalBetting.com's Mike Smithson reckons Gordon has had it.
10. Andy Mayer on Nick Clegg's allegiance to the Orange Book.
11. Donal Blaney warns the man from Whitehall may set your thermotat. Good joke too.
12. John Redwood offers an alternative to nationalising Northern Rock.