Sunday, January 09, 2005

Off the Ball, City!

I have an admission to make. I took today off to go down to Upton Park to watch West Ham play Norwich. Pssst, don't tell anyone at CCO... Or at least if you do, make sure you tell them I was working very hard the rest of the week. Please. Or I might have Liam Fox wanting to fire me. As if. Anyway, back to football. Norwich were truly awful, although they had two clearcut scoring opportunities. I let out a bit of a cheer when Ryan Jarvis came on. He is a new starlet and lives in Fakenham. Did you know the Norwich manager, Nigel Worthington, lives in North Norfolk? West Ham deservedly won. I was rather hoping for a draw to he honest as it would have been good to see a game at Carrow Road.

Spent this evening working on my top secret project, which will be released to the world (well, North Norfolk) in February. I'd like to tell you more about it, but if I did, I'd have to shoot you (especially you, James. Why have you been so quiet lately?!). Off to bed.

No comments: