Tuesday, November 02, 2004

From Stibbard to the US via Fakenham

I spent the morning in Stibbard at the playschool, which is seeking funds to build a new building adjacent to the new school. I promised to help in any way I could and got landed with an invitation to be 'gunged' at their fundraiser next July. How could I refuse? I then spent a quiet moment at my Grandmother's grave in Stibbard churchyard. I never knew her as she died 9 years before I was born.

I spent the afternoon on General Election planning and then traipsed along to Fakenham to attend their Town Council this evening. It was quite entertaining. The LibDem District Councillor Simon Wright, who is also Norman Lamb's election agent, got a bit of a rough ride.

So who's going to win the US election tonight? Buggered if I know. I suspect it will be Bush. That's scuppered his chances then!

No comments: