Friday, November 26, 2004

Busy Busy Busy

I'm nearly asleep as I type this. It's been a long day. In brief - into Norwich for a briefing from Liam Fox for the Norfolk target seats. Then back to Swanton Abbott to meet the plumber who is servicing my boiler. Then into North Walsham to pick up my rather innovative Christmas cards. Then to Thorpe Market to meet a very nice lady from the English Democrats. Then into the office for a couple of hours before speaking at tonight's North Walsham Conservative Dinner with John Redwood.

Tomorrow I'm taking John Redwood to the WI Market in Holt. We'll be on North Norfolk Radio between 10 and 10.30am. I then have an afternoon in Fakenham before meeting someone in Langham and then attending Blakeney Conservatives Beaujolais Nouveau evening.

On Saturday I am in Fakenham canvassing all day and attending the farmers market. I'm then going on to Wicken Green for a meeting with the residents association and then onto a house meeting in Lessingham. And on Sunday I shall have a rest. Fat chance.

No comments: