Tuesday, July 28, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. Danny Finkelstein is playing a "One of my classmates" game. I can't play cos I ain't go no famous classmates.
2. Shane Greer's life hasn't been fair. But he's dealt with it.
3. Nadine sucks custard. Nearly.
4. FT Westminster blog on the latest spat between MPs and the Telegraph.
5. PJC Journal on the Norwich North lessons for the Libertarian Party.
6. Andrew Mitchell reports on his meeting with the Rwandan President.
7. LibDem Voice on some changes in electoral law.
8. Craig Murray relates a truly worrying encounter with a bailiff.
9. Pickled Politics predicts Shami Chakrabarti will take over from Trevor Phillips.
10. Biteback Publishing is advertising for an intern.
11. J Arthur MacNumpty asks: whither bloggery?
12. Longrider on blogs, blogging and the MSM.