1. Total Politics is advertising for a new Political Correspondent.
2. Mars Hill asks if it is time to leave Afghanistan.
3. Norfolk Blogger wonders if there really is a role for the Libertarian Party.
4. Press Review on The Sun, the Press Complaints Commission, James Gray MP and me.
5. PoliticalBetting.com wonders if Norwich North is a foregone conclusion.
6. Joshua Chambers says Nick Clegg had better not be thinking of taking a holiday.
7. Richard Willis reviews Bruno.
8. Trixy wonders why lefties don't have a sense of humour.
9. Capitalists@Work on Blogging 2.0.
10. Paul Waugh has a right old go at a posh Times correspondent.
11. Norfolk Coast on the risk of abandoning the Norfolk coast flood sirens.
12. Cranmer on the most influential religious blogs.